Join the Movement, Giving Tuesday
The Tuesday following Black Friday has been designated Giving Tuesday, a day dedicated to supporting the nonprofits you trust and believe in. This year on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 you can give back to the Suncoast Hospice Foundation as a way to support the important care our frontline healthcare workers continued to provide through this extended pandemic.
Your donation stays here in our community helping Suncoast Hospice patients, those who are grieving through Empath Community Counseling and those who are homebound through Empath Home Health.
Every dollar counts. Make a difference today by donating:
- $50 provides a grieving person a counseling session
- $137 cares for a hospice patient’s beloved pet when he or she no longer can
- $256 provides “Make at Home” meals for 35 people infected by HIV who are food insecure
- $500 provides specialized counseling for a child suffering from the trauma of sudden loss
- $888 brings comfort to three mothers grieving the loss of their newborn child
Every year, on Giving Tuesday, millions of people across the globe mobilize to show up, give back and change their communities. The goal is to create a massive wave of generosity that lasts well beyond that day and touches every person on the planet.
Show your support for the life-changing care the Suncoast Hospice Foundation supports by donating now below or texting EMPATH to 74121.
A copy of the official registration (#CH551) and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free: 1-800-435-7352 within the state or visit the website www.freshfromflorida.com/divisions-offices/consumer-services. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. No goods or services were received and is tax-deductible as allowed by law. The Hospice Foundation of the Florida Suncoast, Inc. does not engage paid solicitors.