We Are Open!
We are excited to announce all three Suncoast Hospice Resale Shops are open for business. For the safety of our customers, volunteers and staff we ask that:
• You sanitize your hands upon entry to store at provided station
• You please wear a mask inside
• Use social distancing (keep six feet apart) and follow directional signage
In addition, we have added barriers at our check-out counters and have closed our fitting rooms and public bathrooms for the time being.
Countryside and Clearwater: 9 am–5 pm.
St. Petersburg: 10 am-4 pm through May 30, returning to 9 am-5 pm on June 1.
Donations are being accepted at all locations Monday-Friday, 9 am-4 pm and requests for pick-ups are now being accepted by calling (727) 286-4483,
Shop, Donate, Volunteer
Suncoast Hospice Resale Shops:
Suncoast Hospice Resale Shops are a great way to support all of the care services Empath Health provides to individuals and families in Pinellas County and Tampa. You can find great values on every aisle – from gently-used clothes and furniture to home goods, art, collectibles and practically everything in between. Thanks to generous donations from the community, we have a large and constantly changing inventory.
To make a donation, just drop off gently-used items at any of our three locations. We’re also glad to pick up any large or heavy items you can’t move on your own. Call the Resale Shop closest to you to schedule a pick-up.
Volunteers are the heart and foundation of our Resale Shops. As a volunteer, you can help in many essential ways – greeting donors, sorting and pricing items, checking out customers and much more. To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, sign up for a volunteer training listed on our calendar.
Three Convenient Locations:
- 26252 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 286-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
- 1478 S. Belcher Rd., Clearwater, FL 33764
(727) 538-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm
- 3533 49th St. N., St Petersburg, FL 33710
(727) 527-4483 • Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm